THANK YOU FOR RIDING, SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
- Thank you to everyone who participated in the 6TH Annual REV IT UP For SickKids on Sunday, July 9, 2017
- DRIVEN TO SUPPORT: REV IT UP For SickKids emphasizes the aid of our most precious resources, children, to assist families in need and specifically kids at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto
- Looking forward to our next ride event, check back here soon for the 2018 date
- The event will once again directly support SickKids Foundation, and specifically the Department of Cardiology at The Hospital For Sick Children. The proceeds generated by REV IT UP for SickKids will be directed to 2 crucial areas of the hospital, 1) cardiology and 2) clinical research as it applies to oncology and brain tumors in children.
- The funds raised will be used to purchase NIRS equipment (Near Infrared Spectroscopy Technology) used to monitor oxygen levels, and to assess the heart’s ability to distribute oxygen throughout a child’s body. The machines represent leading edge technology and will go a long way to help the treatment of patients with heart ailments at SickKids.
We are pleased to have Amanda Brugel join the REV IT UP For SickKids roster this year. She will be attending & riding at the event on Sunday, July 9, 2017.
Hailing from Montreal Quebec, Amanda Brugel made her film debut alongside Christopher Walken in 1999’s Vendetta. Since then, she has been featured in the company of numerous box office legends.
On the small screen, Brugel has left her mark on the international television landscape; landing several Hollywood pilots helmed by celebrated director James Burrows. In Hollywood North, Brugel has starred in a variety of TV series including MVP, Paradise Falls, Seed and Covert Affairs. Her infinite number of Guest Star appearances includes Nikita, The Ron James Show, InSecurity, Warehouse 13, The Firm, Flashpoint and Saving Hope.
A dynamic and versatile performer, Giacomo Gianniotti is emerging as one of Hollywood’s brightest talents. Gianniotti currently stars as Dr. Andrew DeLuca on ABC’s hit drama Grey’s Anatomy, which is currently in it’s 13th season, Audiences recently saw Gianniotti in the Jesse Owen’s biopic Race opposite Jason Sudekis and William Hurt. His other television credits include recurring roles on ABC’s Selfie, the CW’s historical fantasy series Reign and the Lifetime mini-series The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe opposite Susan Serandon and Kelli Garner.
Gianniotti has been involved in various humanitarian endeavours in both fundraising and awareness capacities for My Friend’s Place in LA, Rev It Up for Sick Kids in Toronto, and All Hands Volunteers in both Italy and Nepal. He was born in Rome, grew up in Toronto and currently resides in Los Angeles.