- Get your engines revved up for the 6TH Annual REV IT UP For SickKids set to take place on Sunday, July 9, 2017
- We have a brand new website but our cause and mission remains the same, to assist families in need and specifically kids at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto.
- Calling ALL Riders: We are once again inviting everyone to participate, you can do so on your motorcycle OR in any vehicle (car or truck), if it has a motor and wheels, we invite YOU to Join the Ride!
- NEW for 2017: You can now Register as a Team so get your family, friends or co-workers together and form a team
- REV IT UP For SickKids is truly a unique and remarkable experience, from the picturesque ride route with a stop at SickKids, all the way to the grand finale event at Harbour Banquet & Conference Centre in Oakville where you will be treated to a delectable gourmet meal and sparkling refreshments, along with live entertainment, gift bags and amazing prizes to be won…as we come together to celebrate kids!
- Performance by Monroe Park: Meet Paul Christopher, Anthony Corrente and Rob Debartolo. These very talented group of soul indie artists, known as Monroe Park, will be performing LIVE for Rev It Up on July 9th at Harbour Banquet & Conference Centre. We are very excited to have Monroe Park support our cause and can’t wait for their performance! Check out their page @monroeparkmusic and stay tuned for some more sneak peaks on our live entertainment!
- Hosted by our official Event MC, from Q107’s Derringer in the Morning, Ryan Parker
- The event will once again directly support SickKids Foundation, and specifically the Department of Cardiology at The Hospital For Sick Children. The proceeds generated by REV IT UP for SickKids will be directed to 2 crucial areas of the hospital, 1) cardiology and 2) clinical research as it applies to oncology and brain tumors in children.
- The funds raised will be used to purchase NIRS equipment (Near Infrared Spectroscopy Technology) used to monitor oxygen levels, and to assess the heart’s ability to distribute oxygen throughout a child’s body. The machines represent leading edge technology and will go a long way to help the treatment of patients with heart ailments at SickKids.
More than 60 motorcycles and over 50 classic cars, sports cars and trucks all joined forces and revved up their engines to raise awareness and support SickKids Foundation. A record-breaking $122,000 was raised from the event.
We are pleased to have Amanda Brugel join the REV IT UP For SickKids roster this year. She will be attending & riding at the event on Sunday, July 9, 2017.
Hailing from Montreal Quebec, Amanda Brugel made her film debut alongside Christopher Walken in 1999’s Vendetta. Since then, she has been featured in the company of numerous box office legends.
On the small screen, Brugel has left her mark on the international television landscape; landing several Hollywood pilots helmed by celebrated director James Burrows. In Hollywood North, Brugel has starred in a variety of TV series including MVP, Paradise Falls, Seed and Covert Affairs. Her infinite number of Guest Star appearances includes Nikita, The Ron James Show, InSecurity, Warehouse 13, The Firm, Flashpoint and Saving Hope.
A dynamic and versatile performer, Giacomo Gianniotti is emerging as one of Hollywood’s brightest talents. Gianniotti currently stars as Dr. Andrew DeLuca on ABC’s hit drama Grey’s Anatomy, which is currently in it’s 13th season, Audiences recently saw Gianniotti in the Jesse Owen’s biopic Race opposite Jason Sudekis and William Hurt. His other television credits include recurring roles on ABC’s Selfie, the CW’s historical fantasy series Reign and the Lifetime mini-series The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe opposite Susan Serandon and Kelli Garner.
Gianniotti has been involved in various humanitarian endeavours in both fundraising and awareness capacities for My Friend’s Place in LA, Rev It Up for Sick Kids in Toronto, and All Hands Volunteers in both Italy and Nepal. He was born in Rome, grew up in Toronto and currently resides in Los Angeles.