GET READY TO RIDE
NEXT RIDE IS SUNDAY, JULY 8, 2018
- Get your engines revved up for the 7th Annual REV IT UP For SickKids set to take place on Sunday, July 8, 2018
- We are so excited to rev things up for another big year ahead
- As always, we are counting on your support to assist families in need and specifically kids at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto
- Calling ALL Riders: We are once again inviting everyone to participate, you can do so on your motorcycle OR any motor vehicle (car or truck), if it has a motor and wheels, we invite YOU to Join the Ride.
- REV IT UP For SickKids is truly a unique and remarkable experience, from the picturesque ride route with a stop at SickKids, all the way to the grand finale event at Twenty7, where participants are treated to a delectable gourmet meal and sparkling refreshments, along with live entertainment, gift bags and amazing prizes are given away…as we come together to celebrate kids!
NEW in 2018, we’ve made it even easier for you to get involved with four (4) levels to fundraise:
- Novice Rider: Raise $250 & up
Receive a REV IT UP T-Shirt + Lunch
- Start Your Engine Rider: Raise $500 & up
Receive a POLO SHIRT, REV IT UP T-Shirt, Lunch, Ride Participant, Gift Bag
- Pedal to the Medal Rider: Raise $750 & up
Receive a SWEATSHIRT, REV IT UP T-Shirt, Lunch, Ride Participant, Gift Bag
- REVVED UP Rider: Raise $1000 & up
Receive a JACKET, REV IT UP T-Shirt, Lunch, Ride Participant, Gift Bag
- The event will once again directly support SickKids Foundation, and specifically the Department of Cardiology at The Hospital For Sick Children
- REV IT UP For SickKids is a proud Catalyst Sponsor and is working towards raising an incredible $1 million dollars which will directly impact the Heart Centre. This is where the money goes, to deserving families and children who require SickKids to stay alive and thrive.
2ND ANNUAL SHOP FOR A CAUSE
The productions team at REV IT UP are very excited to be hosting our 2ND ANNUAL SHOP FOR A CAUSE!!
Grab your girlfriends and join us for a fun night with lots of sparkle & even more shopping 😘
Luisa Curia will once again be our Stella & Dot Stylist and is super excited to style us in the newest and hottest accessories(hint hint there will be tops, hats and BAGS)
Luisa will be donating 50% of her commissions to Rev it Up For SickKids. Let us come together and give with love.
If you cannot attend, SHOP HERE
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO MEET OUR HEROS: CARTER, EVAN, RYLEY & CHAROLETTE
THANK YOU FOR RIDING
- Thank you to everyone who participated in the 6TH Annual REV IT UP For SickKids on Sunday, July 9, 2017
- A record-breaking attendance and $153,000+ was raised thanks to everyone who participated, sponsored and donated
- REV IT UP vs SickKids Broken Hearts – our hearts are filled with gratitude
We are pleased to have Amanda Brugel join the REV IT UP For SickKids roster this year. She will be attending & riding at the event on Sunday, July 9, 2017.
Hailing from Montreal Quebec, Amanda Brugel made her film debut alongside Christopher Walken in 1999’s Vendetta. Since then, she has been featured in the company of numerous box office legends.
On the small screen, Brugel has left her mark on the international television landscape; landing several Hollywood pilots helmed by celebrated director James Burrows. In Hollywood North, Brugel has starred in a variety of TV series including MVP, Paradise Falls, Seed and Covert Affairs. Her infinite number of Guest Star appearances includes Nikita, The Ron James Show, InSecurity, Warehouse 13, The Firm, Flashpoint and Saving Hope.
A dynamic and versatile performer, Giacomo Gianniotti is emerging as one of Hollywood’s brightest talents. Gianniotti currently stars as Dr. Andrew DeLuca on ABC’s hit drama Grey’s Anatomy, which is currently in it’s 13th season, Audiences recently saw Gianniotti in the Jesse Owen’s biopic Race opposite Jason Sudekis and William Hurt. His other television credits include recurring roles on ABC’s Selfie, the CW’s historical fantasy series Reign and the Lifetime mini-series The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe opposite Susan Serandon and Kelli Garner.
Gianniotti has been involved in various humanitarian endeavours in both fundraising and awareness capacities for My Friend’s Place in LA, Rev It Up for Sick Kids in Toronto, and All Hands Volunteers in both Italy and Nepal. He was born in Rome, grew up in Toronto and currently resides in Los Angeles.