We’re all revved up and can’t wait to hit the open road as we REV IT UP For SickKids on Sunday, July 7, 2019
Now in its 8th year, the annual REV IT UP For SickKids will once again put the pedal to the metal and get on the road on Sunday, July 7, 2019. A truly remarkable experience is in store for our Ride Route.
The event gets underway with a breakfast infused rally and opening ceremony in Vaughan from 111 Zenway Blvd. (Hwy. 27 north of Hwy. 7) then we hit the road for a picturesque ride which will take us downtown Toronto to The Hospital for Sick Children. From SickKids, we then make our way to the grand finale event in grand style to commemorate our 8th annual at Liberty Grand.
Option B Solutions to SickKids Hospital
- Exit Parking lot from North exit (onto ZENWAY)
- Turn right on Zenway Blvd
- Turn right on Vaughan Valley Blvd continue on Vaughan Valley, past Highway 7
- Turn left on Royal Group Crescent
- Turn left on West Royal Gate Blvd
- Turn right on Highway 27
- Turn left on Steeles Ave
- Turn right on Islington Ave
- Do not get on highway 401, keep left at fork, and continue South on Islington
- Turn left on Lakeshore
- Follow Lakeshore East all the way down to York Street
- Turn left on York Street
- Keep left at intersection (Front and York) to merge onto University Ave
- Continue to follow on University Ave, towards SickKids Hospital
- Follow up the SickKids ramp from University Ave, keep watch for Rev it Up Volunteers to safely guide you onto ramp.
SickKids Hospital 555 University Ave, Toronto
SickKids Hospital to Liberty Grand
- From SickKids Hospital ramp, turn right onto University
- Turn right on Gerard St.
- Turn right on Elizabeth St.
- Turn right on Elm St.
- Turn left on University (Lights)
- Follow on University St, to York Street South, down to Lake Shore Rd.
- Turn right onto Lakeshore Rd. (Not Gardiner)
- Continue heading West on Lakeshore Rd
- Turn right onto British Columbia Street (Look for Exhibition Place sign on your right)
- Follow road ahead and look out for parking attendants to safely guide you into the parking area.
25 British Columbia Rd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
Keep your engines REVING and ride safely!
For any inquires, please contact: Stefania (647)-232-5141, Val (647)-883-2543 OR Loredana (647)- 227-2509